BOX OFFICE POLICIES
- We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express. No checks please.
- Tickets must be paid for at the time of purchase.
- Tickets cannot be held with a credit card for purchase with cash at a later date.
- All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Will Call tickets pick-up and Ticket Sales are available for Day of Event.
- Will Call tickets picked up by the cardholder, with credit card of purchase, and photo ID. Patron can forward the confirmation to the firstname.lastname@example.org to request the change. Any change must be in writing.
- Please allow one (1) business day for Will Call ticket processing before picking up your tickets.
- Phone orders subject to Best Availability.
- Phone order are not accepted on Day of Event.
- Handling fee and Georgia State Tax apply to all tickets.
- Mailed tickets should be received within 7 - 10 days from purchase. If tickets are not received 48 hours prior to an event, please call the Forum Box Office.
- All performances, events, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.
- All audio or video recording devices are prohibited for professional performances.
- No outside food or beverages
- Still shot cameras are allowed
- Doors open one hour before the performance time
The Forum River Center is ADA compliant. Please notify the Forum staff of any special needs at the time of your ticket purchase.
CUSTOMER CALL CENTER
For All Ticket Sales
Mon - Sat 9:00a - 9:00p
BOX OFFICE HOURS
Monday through Friday
8:30am to 4:30pm
Closed Weekends & Holidays
Special Hours for Event Day
BOX OFFICE PHONE
BOX OFFICE EMAIL
BOX OFFICE ADDRESS
301 Tribune St
Rome, GA 30161