Forum River Center has a unique and rewarding partnership with the Greater Rome Convention & Visitor's Bureau. We invite you to connect with the GRCVB when planning a convention, board meeting, staff retreat, reunion, wedding or sports tournament as they can assist with group lodging, recreation and attractions, and special amenities in the city.
Whether you are a promoter planning to bring an act to Forum River Center, a local business looking for a unique place to hold your next company meeting, or a bride dreaming of a beautiful ballroom wedding - Forum River Center has the space you're looking for.
- Meeting space for 4,600+
- Arena seating 3,500 fixed and an additional 600 on the floor
- 4 meeting rooms with over 10,000 sq ft
- Outdoor plaza with seating for 250 overlooking the river
- Wireless access for over 1,000 guests or event attendees
- 2 camera Broadcast systems utilizing 2 10' x 16' high def electronic screens
- Wayfinding system that shows broadcast throughout the venue
- AV capability in all 4 meeting rooms
- Newly renovated, River Walk Ballroom up to 350 guests seated or 500 reception style.
- Arena converted to 1,000 seat ballroom using in-house 16' high pipe and drape and 6 teardrop chandeliers.